Strawberry Cucumber & Mint Crush
Makes about 500ml/1pint – 900ml/1 ½ pint
(depending on type of juicer you are using)
Preparation 10 mins
- 2 x 400g punnets of Jubilee Selections by Driscoll’s® strawberries, hulled (reserve some for garnish)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 5cm/2inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- Handful of fresh mint leaves + extra for serving
- Juice of ½ - 1 lime + lime slices to serve
- Celery sticks to serve, optional
- Add the strawberries to the juicer or blender and blitz until juiced then add the cucumber, blitz again then lastly add the ginger, ½ lime juice and mint and whiz until well combined.
- Taste and add more lime juice if needed. Pour into a jug, stick in celery sticks if using and put in the fridge to chill. Pour into cold glasses to serve and serve with a celery stick, a slice of lime, a mint leaf and a strawberry.