Grilled Halibut with Strawberry Mango Salsa
Preparation time - 15 mins
Cook time - 7-10 mins
Looking for a dish that's light and summery yet filling? Here's a recipe that captures all the flavors of summer and will leave you feeling satisfied.
- 400g Jubilee Selections Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1minced fresh coriander
- 1/2coarse sea salt
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 chilli,seeded and minced
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Pinch of salt
- 4 skin-on halibut fillets
- Hull strawberries and cut into 3/4-inch cubes. Place in a large bowl. Add mango, avocado, chilli, lime juice, coriander and salt. Stir gently to combine. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush halibut fillets with oil and season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill fillets, skin side up and covered, 4 to 5 minutes, turn over gently and continue to cook 3 to 5 minutes or until fish is opaque throughout. Serve with squeeze of fresh lime juice and salsa.