Grilled Peaches and Strawberry Salad
Prep 20 minutes
Cook 5 minutes
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and stone removed
- 100g Jubilee Selections strawberries, hulled and sliced into quarters
- 1 large handful of pea shoots
- 25g sugar snap peas, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut each peach half into roughly 1cm rounds and use some kitchen roll to soak up any juice. Pat the peaches with some kitchen roll to remove any excess juice, then brush each side of the slices with some olive oil. Heat a griddle pan until hot, then add the peaches and cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly charred lines are formed.
- Arrange the peaches and strawberries on a plate and top with the pea shoots and sugar snap peas. Sprinkle on the pine nuts and seeds, then finish with a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a little seasoning.