Strawberries with Parma Ham, Melon and Mozzarella
Preparation 15 minutes
Do ahead Prepare the fruit and ham up to 4 hours ahead, cover and chill.
Serve at room temperature.
- 9 Jubilee Selections strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 melon (such as cantaloupe) cut into 12 slices, seeds removed
- 12 slices of parma ham
- 2 x buffalo mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Arrange the fruit, parma ham and mozzarella on to plates or a platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper, to serve.