Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad
Preparation time - 20 mins
- 200g Jubilee Selections Strawberries
- 200g shell pasta, cooked, rinsed and cooled
- 200g fresh mozzarella balls, drained
- Handful chopped fresh basil
- 40g chopped red onion
- 60ml balsamic vinaigrette
- Hull and quarter strawberries.
- Combine strawberries, pasta, mozzarella, basil and onion in a large bowl (salad can be prepared to this point and refrigerated until ready to serve).
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and mix gently until ingredients are well coated.