Strawberry Salad with Curry Dressing
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
Savoury spices curry and ginger combine with yogurt for a unique dressing in this salad inspired by Indian cuisine. Fresh mint leaves add a rich herbal flavour and toasted coconut adds a hint of sweetness. Toss with grilled chicken to turn the salad into a meal.
Curried Yogurt Dressing
- 85g low-fat or fat free plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 honey
- 1 lime juice
- 1/2 curry powder
- 1/2 ground ginger
- 1/4 salt
- 200g mixed greens
- Bunch mint leaves
- 450g Jubilee Strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered, depending on size
- 40g toasted unsweetened coconut
- Whisk together yogurt, milk, honey, lime juice, curry powder, ginger and salt until evenly blended.
- To bowl with dressing, add mixed greens, mint, strawberries and toasted coconut and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.