Pancakes served with Strawberries
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooks in 2 minutes
A lovely low fat brunch or dessert option
- 4 pancakes
- 240g Jubilee Selections strawberries, hulled and sliced into quarters
- 4 figs, quartered
- 100g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 50ml runny honey
- 25g pistachios, roughly chopped
- A handful of mint leaves
- Heat the pancakes as per the packet instructions.
- Place the warm pancakes onto four separate plates and divide the strawberries and figs between the plates. Serve with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and a squeeze of honey. Finish with the chopped pistachios and a few mint leaves.