Strawberry & Coconut Ice Lollies
Makes about 8 lollies
Preparation 20 minutes, plus freezing time
You will also need: 1- 2 ice-lolly moulds
- 400gJubilee Selections strawberries, washed and hulled
- 3 tbsp. icing sugar, sieved
- 400g coconut Greek yoghurt
- Using a blender or food processor, puree 200g of the strawberries with the icing sugar. Remove and sieve to remove the seeds.
- In a large jug, mix the strawberry puree with the coconut yogurt and fill the lolly moulds (but not quite to the top).
- Slice the remaining strawberries and divide these between the mould, pushing them down carefully so they are evenly distributed throughout the lolly.
- Push in the lolly sticks and freeze for at least four hours, or until frozen solid. Warm the moulds with your hands or under warm water to release the lollies.