Strawberry & Lime Individual Cheesecakes
Preparation 30 minutes, plus chilling time
Cooks in 15-20 minutes
- 125g ginger nut biscuits
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 300g Philadelphia
- 100g Total Greek yoghurt
- 50g icing sugar, sifted
- 100g Jubilee Selections strawberries, plus extra strawberries for decoration
- 2 limes, zest only
- For the lime curd
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 25g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 egg, plus one egg yolk, lightly whisked
- 1 tbsp Jubilee strawberry jam
- Begin by making the lime curd. Place the lime zest and juice, sugar and butter into a large heatproof bowl. Sit the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl is not in contact with the water, and stir every so often until the butter has completely melted. Add the eggs and whisk until combined. Continuing on a low heat, leave to cook for 8-10 minutes occasionally stirring, or until the mixture is thick and creamy enough to coat the back of a spoon. Remove from the heat, and set aside to completely cool.
- Whizz the biscuits in a blender until they form crumbs, then add the butter and pulse again until combined. Divide evenly between the jars, and press down firmly with the back of a spoon. Chill in the fridge for at least half an hour whilst preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Greek yoghurt, icing sugar and zest of one lime until smooth. Carefully fold 100g chopped strawberries and spoon the filling over the biscuit bases, tapping each jar firmly on the work top to level the surface. Add a layer of the lime curd, then place a few sliced strawberries on top.
- In a small pan, slowly heat the strawberry jam to create a glaze, then brush on top of the strawberries. Finish with a grating of zest from the remaining lime. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.